What makes Wirral the best place to own a home then? Well, there are lots of reasons. Some of them are as follows –
It is known for its natural beauty
Wirral is known for its natural beauty. Don’t believe these words? Fine, check out for yourself on the internet or simply by visiting there.
With that stated, before you make plans of owning a home here, why not check out –
· The Hoylake’s promenade
· Thurstaston’s red rocks
· The gorgeous views offered at Wirral Country Park, Eastham Ferry, the Over The Dee Estuary and Grange Hill’s Woodlands at West Kirby?
Apart from these, do take some time out to head up to the peak of Bidston Hill. Choose a clear day to do so as it would allow enjoying a clear view of Wales and Liverpool.
Its proximity to the sea is a good reason
Well as per several Wirral letting professionals like www.wirral.co.uk Living in Wirral is synonymous with taking a quick trip to the beach.
If you love sunsets or sunrises, take some time out of your busy life and head over to the beaches at West Kirby or New Brighton. These are also ideal weekend destinations for your family especially if your loved ones love taking –
· Seaside strolls
· Walking the dog
· Having an ice cream by the sea or
· Having lunch at a resort in New Brighton.
You can have it all as soon as you move into Wirral.
If you love green spaces, you will love living in Wirral
Wirral is also home to a lot of parks and green spaces.
For instance –
· The historically important Birkenhead Park
· The Central Park located in Liscard
· Arrowe Country Park
· Mayer Park – a lesser-known gem located at Bebington.
Furthermore, if you love trees, be sure to check out the Storeton Woods that spans across 31-acres. It is right next to a sandstone quarry that dates back to the Roman times!
Wirral offers plenty of leisure sports opportunities to its residents
Wirral also carries another name. It is also known as the ‘leisure peninsula’ and for the right reasons.
It has lots of options on offer for people who love spending time outdoors rather than being cooped up inside their homes as soon as the weekends arrive.
For instance –
· If you and your loved ones prefer cycling or walking, there is no better place to do that other than along the promenade. You can also choose Wirral Way for this.
· If you love dry skiing then check out the dry ski slope at the Oval located in Bebington.
· Golf lovers can check out footgolf available at Arrowe Park. There is also a mini-golf course in New Brighton as well. Professional level golfing is available at several municipalities as well as private golf courses such as the Royal Liverpool located at Hoylake.
· If you want to spend time with your loved ones witnessing the local cricket team in action then be sure to head over to Wirral’s parks, during the summer season. Remember, if you are a fan of the Tranmere Rovers, don’t forget to visit Prenton Park often as it is the home of the team.
Apart from the above-mentioned reasons, another reason to live in Wirral is there are lots of renowned schools and colleges here. For instance, Bebington is home to Bebington High Sports College and Wirral Grammar School for Girls. With that stated if you have plans to settle and want your kids to get the best education, move into Wirral in no time.